Friday, February 20, 2009

lonely is a part of my life

:

today i feel so sad n lonely...hv no close friend here...to share n to talk..i miss my precious moment in SMART..we always stdy n doing anything together..have a small quarel almost quarel with onie,,but now i missed her so much. n vida too..

here..im so bored...feel lack of confident...and always sad ..sad..n sad..how should i do to ignore my feeling...

i think now we have grown up...but im not ready,,,i still think that i was 18 years..n need love and care from my parents..and imagine im still beside them..pampared all time..now i have to be strong enough,..to face what world requires me to do..

in the middle of night,i often woke up suddenly..i feel like to cry...louder louder...so cry..n cry n till i fall asleep again..... i feel so relieve....but this remain until now..i couldn;t control my feeling and acted too emotionally..i dont know...y its happen to me..i think world is very cruel to me....ahhh~~~~impossible...wht i have to do....believe in myself i can do it.....but it's to hardd. to driven urself without anyone helps n supports u frm ur back........

No comments: