Tuesday, October 5, 2010

F.R.I.EN.D.s

Yesterday I was your friend,
Today,, I’m still your friend,
Don’t worry about tomorrow,
I still want to be your friend,
That’s my promise
………..Friend forever….

Each flower I see,
Reminds me of you,
Each day of sunshine,
Brings memories too,
As golden and bright,
As a warm day in spring,
The kind of joy only,
A dear friend can bring.

This kinda of poem remind me about the card I got from my friend during my birthday flashbacked when I was in SMART. At that time my age is sweet 19. I missed that memory even though a year passed with lots of pain and hardship.
Now if I have a leisure time I will look and keep reading those cards. I really appreciate cards given from my friends. Until now, I use to keep them save. But memories still stay as memories. We cannot be in that time again. What we can only do is just flashback all that again, again and again. The memories always remain in my heart and mind.

No comments: